Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Yep that's me but I was not the one who did the EOTD. I, together with my friend Cindy came over to our friend Maui's house today for a barbie session. It's basically a kikay session, but we just wanted to kikay it a bit more by calling it a such. Hahaha. Anyway, Maui did a fantastic job in doing our eye make up and I learned loads. I learned that I need more kikay tools, and that paint brushes are a great and cheaper alternative to the ones used for eye make up application.
Maui first primed my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then she used about 4 shades of green from the Coastal Scents Matte Pallette, black eyeshadow for the crease, and a neutral color to highlight the browbone. Oh, and the shimmery yellow/gold Mac eyeshadow for the inner corners. Then Wet n' Wild liquid eyeliner on the lashline, then Maybelline Lash Stilleto on my lashes.
My lips are usually dark and both the upper and lower ones are each a slightly different color from the other. Maui remedied that with RCMA foundation (yes on my lips, which is not as icky as you think), a nude lipliner (didn't see what brand it is), Bare Essentuals Buxom Lips in Bunny, and voila! Hello nude pink lips! I forgot to take picture though, and I wish I had because well it looks real nice and it goes really well with my eye make up.
I was sorry that I forgot my camera at home, so I wasn't able to take pictures of Maui the make up guru in action (hehehe), Cindy's eye make up (which was awesome as well), and the make up tools.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10 am I think
2. How do you like your steak? well done with gravy, A1 sauce, and.. rice. Fo realz. Hahaha
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Final Destination 4. Nearly gave me a heart attack. Hahaha
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI, Grey's Anatomy, House, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, American Idol, and the Disney Channel tween show line up.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere as long as there's an internet connection and food. Hahahaha
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian..
8. What foods do you dislike? I eat anything and everything. Hahaha
9. Favorite place to eat? The oh my sisig booth at shopwise. Hahahaha kidding
10. Favorite dressing? Whatevs. Hahaha not really a salad person
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Don't got one.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I'm into kimono blouses and empire cut stuff because i have a big tummy :D
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I'm in an anywhere-but-here phase right now
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full i guess
15. Where would you want to retire? Haven't thought about it yet
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning, because it's usually quiet and the whole house smells like coffee :D
17. Where were you born? Philippines
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cheerleading? Hahaha
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Dunno
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? dunno either
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Hmm my blogger stalkees I guess :D
22. Bird watcher? Nope
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night I guess
24. Do you have any pets? None
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I have blogger account now yay! Hahaha
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nun
27. What is your best childhood memory? hmm can't think of one right now
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Nope
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yep when I'm in the front seat
31. Been in a car accident? Nope
32. Any pet peeves? Salesladies who follow me around when I'm shopping.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese
34. Favorite Flower? Stargazers
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC. hahaha
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed on my first try :D
38. From whom did you get your last email? An online buddy from the girltalk forums :D
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Definitely mac! hehe
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? A nightcap with our senior nurse and co-volunteers :D
41. Like your job? I think I'm getting there, because of the super comfortable scrubs and sneakers
42. Broccoli? Sure why not
43. What was your favorite vacation? Again, anywhere but here
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The AIF girls!
45. What are you listening to right now? Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung "Let the rain fall I don't care, I'm yours and suddenly you're mine..."
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? none
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:14 pm
50. Coffee drinker? Tagging everyone and anyone who wants to do this :D