Anyway there are a few days left in 2009 and I think the time is ripe for new year's resolutions, or what I like to call my "to-do" list. Not that I was able to accomplish everything that was on last year's (actually I'm too lazy to go through my previous blogs' archives to look for the said list and I'm not really sure if I was able to accomplish anything at all hahaha) but what the heck I'm bored and there's no penalty for wishful thinking anyway. We never know, maybe this year I could actually get to keep one resolution until December of next year hahaha.
In the year 2010 I plan to:
- Update my blog more often. I have sort of moved to blogspot to give beauty blogging a try, but I am still keeping my livejournal for more "personal" entries
- Ask my photography-lovin, SLR-ownin friends (hahahaha) to teach me how to use my regular digicam to make the freakin eyeshadow colors pop.
- Try not to be late for work. I don't really get reprimanded for arriving after endorsement (and at times after rounds hahaha), and there's no salary to be deducted from as penalty for being late, but it wouldn't hurt me to try to show up for work on time. Like once a week maybe? Hahaha just kidding.
- Lose weight and do a bit of lifestyle modifications. I did not feel so good after the AIF christmas party wherein I scarfed down on 2 palm-sized slabs of beef, lots of chocolate, alcohol, and junk food. Plus I went home around 3:30 am and I had to go to my cousin's daughter's baptism the next day. My blood pressure shot up a bit during the baptism's after party which I was not able to enjoy much because I couldn't participate fully in the activities, i.e. drinking and overeating. I know this has been on my new year's resolutions list every effin year but instead of losing I seem to be gaining weight but it has become a tradition of mine so here it is again.
- Stop spending a huge chunk of my allowance on beauty products
- Start Odesk already. Seeing as I won't be getting hired as a regular, salary-earning employee anywhere anytime soon. The waiting lists are so long, it'll be a miracle if I get hired before my volunteer experience turns a year old. I need money!!!
- Read 50 books
Cross-posted on http://kikayfetz.blogspot.com
As I was saying on the first item on my new year's to-do list, I am sort of moving to blogspot. I have like six entries on it, mostly about make up, but I am hoping to post product and book reviews as well. Please do check it out if you have the time, or better yet, be a follower! Hahahahaha As of the moment I have 12 followers and one active commenter (Hi Maui!! Hehehehe). Suggestions on how to improve my blog and what you want me to blog about are welcome :)